Monday, September 12, 2011

BBW's AND DATING? Why does take me out mean GET TAKE OUT? from my old yahoo blog



BBW's AND DATING? Why does take me out mean GET TAKE OUT? from my old yahoo blog

I hate the fact that some men ask you on a date, but they really don’t want to date you. I went on one date with someone turned into a nightmare UGH. Over the years I found out many tricks of the trade that men and women use to manipulate a person who is looking for a life partner, creating a situation that is not a long term relationship.

For me I found more friendships from dating sites than actual people to date, Go Figure right LOL. Mostly ladies who gave me a GO GIRL to my profile, a few cool guys as well so not all of the men I came across were negative. Still I remained careful with men.

I left all dating sites for quite a while because I started chatting with other BBW ladies who were also on the site. I found out that many men who registered and were trying to talk to me, had slept with most of the other BBW’s, and SSBBW’s women on the dating site in my area. While I definitely wasn’t exclusive with these men, most had this story of how they haven’t dated or been with anyone since their last break up (insert number of years or months here).

Us ladies had a giant conference one night and all the women except me had slept with the same men. Some unprotected. DO I HEAR A HIV TESTING PARTY OR WHAT? Thank god I didn’t fall for the sugar coated crap that many of these men were trying to sling.


I have heard of these situations many times. A man asks you on a date and you end up sitting home with pizza and a penis in your mouth. I can’t believe that women are sitting at home on a date! I believe that I am a woman and the man's job is the entertain me. He wants my company, he asked me on a date. He wants to be around me and show me a nice time. In return I also want to share company and entertain him with great conversation and the opportunity to know me better. I also need time to get to know him better but that should be happening in a public situation. Why would I let him sit in my house?

Dates at home are for relationships that already have a status. Whatever that status maybe, it might be boyfriend/girlfriend status, a lover, booty call, dedicated dating or more. But you know where you stand with each other. You’re not confused or wondering what you are, or think you are going in one direction when you are actually in a completely different field. That limbo is what is often used to create a false sense of security and intimacy promoting things to go in a sexual direction and later it is said. OH but we never said we were in a relationship or something similar.

Do you find that men consider taking you out, to mean bringing you TAKE OUT?
Do you think it is because you’re a woman of size?
Do you find that suddenly your accepting this and don’t demand to be treated better?
Do you find that it is easier to stay home away from prying eyes than to be out in public?

Why do you allow this? Do you allow it? What is up with Dating and BBW's?
What are you ashamed of? Why has dating turned into an at home affair? Not how he treats you when he is with you in public?

Get me your dating yes and no's also how you feel about this subject. Do you find it to be TRUE?

No comments:

Post a Comment