Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Begining


I have been called a comedian. I have been told that the way I think and express myself can be crazy, honest, blunt, humorous, yet completely truthful. Sometimes I get a little raunchy, other times I am completely sophisticated. I guess that is what makes the way I express myself unique and soulful.

Depending on the day, the occasion, what happens in my life as well as the life of others, this is what fuels my thought process and writing. You never know what will come out of my mouth (or mind) next. All I can say is that it will be an interesting ride.

I hope you enjoy and visit often. Comment as you please (though negative/abusive comments will not receive my attention) I hope you share with me as I am sharing with you. I want to read your opinions and thoughts, Your views, the way you think also help me to think, and understand others more.

While I am one of the biggest women you might meet and a advocate/activist for the Plus Sized Person. This blog will not address Plus Sized issues alone it will address Human issues. First and foremost I am a Humanist. I will not degrade the slim for the large. Neither is considered better or worse. We are all human and if we want equality we have to see human first. Not color, creed, height, size, weight, wealth, beauty or lack their of. We must recognize humanity first and then we can see beyond the rest.

So Lets Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment